Acerca de mim

quarta-feira, 6 de outubro de 2010

The speech Anna Lena made about us after going away x(


My name is Anna-Lena. I'm from Germany but now I am in Portugal and I will be here for 10 months with AFS, a student's exchange program.
I want to tell you a few things about my new school, about the differences and my feelings. 
My first day was very exciting! I didn't know anyone and I don't speak Portuguese. I was so happy that my host sister Ema is on the same school and helps me to find my classrooms.
When I saw the school for the first time, I was without words... It looks big, very new and very interesting. And friendly! My first impression was really positive.
But there is one crazy thing that I don't have in my home town: there is only one little entrance.
My new class was very friendly! They translate some things for me (of course not all xD). They showed me the school and we all got friends.
School in Portugal is really different that in Germany! For example, here the student's use the teacher's first name, and in Germany we have to use their last name.
The student's have to wait for the teacher to enter their classroom. I think that in Germany that's not the usual way.
When you say "Olá" to someone, you give them two ltlle kisses (left and right).
But at least one thing is the same: there are always teachers who want to teach the student's. But some use stranger ways than others x)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário